Spectralink is excited to welcome its newest mobility devices to the family, and they’re now available to order through ScanSource! Versity 92 Series Android smartphones are smaller in size and price, yet every bit as durable as their predecessor, the Versity 95 Series. They’re ideal for businesses with heavy task-management and voice-critical communication needs—like retail, healthcare, hospitality, and manufacturing—as well as in markets with different mobility needs. That means you now can target the huge, enterprise market of fronline workers, in addition to expanding what you offer your current customers.
Versity 92 Series smartphones:
- Support frontline workers in a variety of markets while still being compact, ultra-portable, and cost-effective.
- Deliver best-of-breed Wi-Fi performance through a portable, compact, cost-effective, all-in-one solution that keeps mobile workforces connected.
- Weigh only six ounces (171 grams) and feature a user-friendly design for in-store communication and workforce collaboration.
- Integrate with leading UC platforms (PBX, IP PBX, UCaaS) and support interoperability with top, enterprise-class, Wi-Fi networks.
- Leverage Spectralink’s enterprise capabilities and Voice-Quality Optimization (VQO™) to heighten customer service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Provide native voice, push-to-talk, and Spectralink’s SAFE™ functionality.
- Push a button and SAFE™ delivers added security that protects workers from potential dangers like suspicious store activity, or during lone-worker situations.
- Pair with Spectralink’s mobile intelligence platform, AMIE™, to monitor user experience on the Wi-Fi network.
- AMIE provides call performance analytics with Spectralink’s patent-pending, voice-experience tracking technology, VETT™.
- VETT measures the voice quality of each call, to assess traffic degradation and performance as calls are handed off from wireless access point to access point.
Want to learn more about what Versity 92 Series smartphones can do for your customers? Just contact your ScanSource Spectralink sales rep. He or she will be happy to answer your questions and help you place your order today.