Featured RFID Reader Products
Featured RFID Reader Products
DS9900R Corded Hybrid RFID Imager and Reader
Bring Your RFID to Your Point-of-Sale
A Satisfying Experience for Sales Associates and Shoppers Alike
Give shoppers the checkout experience they expect with the DS9900 Series Hybrid Presentation Imager. Built from the ground up for both handheld and hands-free use, the DS9900 Series delivers optimum performance—whether associates pass items quickly in front of the scanner, or pick them up to scan merchandise on the counter or in a cart. Plus, switching between modes is as quick and easy as picking up or putting down the scanner. When it comes to scanning performance, users expect the best. The DS9900 Series combines an 800-MHz microprocessor, high-resolution megapixel sensor, and Zebra's exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology for premier performance on 1D, 2D, and Digimarc® barcodes—including poorly printed, damaged, faded, and other challenging barcodes.
The durable DS9900 Series delivers the day-in, day-out, dependable operation stores need in their checkout lanes. Retail businesses get a wide range of Zebra-only innovations to boost productivity, including Multi-Code Data Formatting (MDF), Intelligent Document Capture, and ScanSpeed Analytics. For users already benefiting from RFID in their supply chain, the DS9900 Series with RFID closes the RFID loop by capturing RFID-tagged merchandise at the POS—for faster checkouts and real-time inventory visibility. And Zebra's complementary, industry-leading tools deliver exceptional manageability, making it easier than ever to remotely configure scanners, upgrade firmware, format scanned data properly for applications, and more. Empower checkout stands with the DS9900 Series Hybrid Presentation Imager—our ultimate in performance and design.
Lead with the DS9900 Series Corded Hybrid Imager for retail when your customers:
- Need to improve checkout speed and create a more satisfying customer experience at the POS.
- Require a hybrid scanner: The DS9900 Series offers a true hybrid form factor that's purpose built for both handheld and hands-free use.
- Need industry-leading scanning capability: The DS9900 Series combines an 800-MHz microprocessor, high-resolution megapixel sensor, and Zebra's exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology for stellar performance on 1D, 2D, and Digimarc® barcodes—including poorly printed, damaged, faded, and other challenging barcodes.
FX9600 - Top-Notch Performance for High-Volume, Rugged Environments
Innovative Features of the FX9600 Fixed RFID Reader
High RF sensitivity for premier performance and efficiency
The FX9600's eight highly sensitive monostatic RF ports provide the exceptionally high RF sensitivity required to deliver the greatest accuracy and longer read ranges. The result is best-of-breed throughput—even in the densest RF environments with challenging materials, such as metal or liquids.
With a top-notch processor and expanded memory, the FX9600 offers the power needed to support very high traffic throughput and sophisticated software applications.
Directly connect to Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth-enabled devices
The FX9600 supports a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth dongle for direct wireless connectivity to a Wi-Fi network, as well as Bluetooth-enabled computers and other devices. There's no need for hard-wired connections to the access point.
Compact, streamlined layout
A streamlined layout, with all cabling and input/output ports located on one side of the device, simplifies deployment and management.
Rugged design for tough environments
An extremely durable, die-cast aluminum housing and IP53 sealing deliver the durability needed to ensure uptime—even in damp, dusty work areas, extreme heat, or subzero temperatures.
More read points per reader
In addition to a four-port model, the FX9600 comes in an eight-port model, enabling users to cover more dock doors and portals with fewer readers—significantly lowering initial investment, as well as deployment and management time and costs.
MC3330R and MC3390R Integrated UHF RFID Handheld Readers
MC3330R Integrated UHF RFID Handheld Reader
A New Level of Comfort, Task Speed, Ease of Use, and Accuracy for RFID Applications
The MC3330R Integrated UHF RFID handheld reader provides exceptional RFID-read performance—enabling workers to accurately and rapidly capture RFID tags on even the most challenging items. Zebra's high-performance, ASIC radio technology delivers a read rate that is more than 25% faster and 40% more accurate than other devices in this class, and the Geiger-counter mode can help pinpoint the location of a specific item. With Zebra's advanced, standard-range, 1D/2D scan engine, workers can capture 1D and 2D barcodes with the same device. The MC3330R shares the same RFID SDK as other Zebra RFID handheld readers, to streamline application development, while our common EMDK and RFID SDK simplify full-fleet rollouts.
Featuring Zebra's signature rugged design, the MC3330R is built for maximum uptime, yet is lightweight with the right ergonomics for all-day comfort. Plus, with the MC3330R's high-capacity PowerPrecision+ battery and best-of-breed computing platform, businesses can count on the MC3330R to support their most demanding applications. The MC3330R offers the familiarity of Android, with a large touch display and choice of three physical keypads. So, whether an application requires touch or physical keypad input, the MC3330R has it covered. The MC3330R is the next evolution in handheld RFID readers.
Lead with the MC3330R Integrated UHF RFID handheld reader when your customers:
- Need to update their existing Zebra RFID readers. The MC3330R reader replaces Zebra's MC9190-Z legacy model. It's based off the MC3300 series gun form factor, which offers outstanding performance supported by Android OS, a physical keyboard, and a full touch screen—bringing legacy, RFID-reading operations into the modern age.
- Require diverse, data-capturing options. The MC3330R fulfills a wide variety of business needs by offering options including long-range RFID reading, and both standard/long-range scanning. It also boasts a large display that provides more space to view business-critical data.
- Want a device built for standard range scanning in retail environments, data centers/offices, and healthcare centers/clinics.
- Need a familiar operating system. With the MC3330R, enterprises get an Android-based, integrated, RFID handheld reader designed for keypad and touch-based applications.
MC3390R Integrated Long-Range UHF RFID Reader
Unsurpassed Inventory Management for Rugged Warehouse Environments
Bring a new level of efficiency and accuracy to inventory management, order fulfillment, cross-docking, and more with the MC3390R integrated, long-range, UHF RFID handheld reader. Users get premier RFID-read performance: the integrated, long-range antenna can capture RFID tags more than 60 ft./18.2 m away—200% farther than the next leading competitor. Also, Zebra's high-performance, ASIC radio technology delivers a read rate that is more than 25% faster and 40% more accurate than other devices in this class, and the Geiger-counter mode can also help pinpoint the location of a specific item. The MC3390R offers a choice between a standard-range scan engine or extra-long-range scan engine that can capture barcodes from 3 in./7.62 cm to as far as 70 ft./12.4 m away. The MC3390R shares the same RFID SDK as other Zebra RFID handheld readers, streamlining application development, while Zebra's common EMDK and RFID SDK simplify full-fleet rollouts.
With Zebra's signature rugged design, the MC3390R is built for maximum uptime, yet is lightweight for all-day comfort. A high capacity PowerPrecision+ battery and best-in-class computing platform guarantee the MC3390R will support the most demanding applications. The MC3390R also offers the familiarity of Android with a large touch display and a choice of three physical keypads, so whether an application requires touch or physical keypad input, the MC3390R has it covered. The MC3390R is the next evolution in long-range handheld RFID readers.
Lead with the MC3390R integrated long-range UHF RFID reader when your customers:
- Need to update their existing Zebra RFID readers. The MC3390R reader replaces Zebra's MC9190-Z legacy model. It is based off the MC3300 series gun form factor which offers outstanding performance supported by Android OS, a physical keyboard, and a full touch screen, bringing legacy RFID reading operations into the modern age.
- Require diverse data capturing options. The MC3390R supports a wide variety of business needs by offering options including long-range RFID reading and both standard/long-range scanning. It also boasts a large display that provides more space to view business critical data.
- Want a device built for long shifts in tough warehouse environments. The MC3390R is lightweight and durable, with its carrying weight well-balanced over the handle of the device. An extra battery in the handle is standard, giving extra capacity for full-shift power.
- Need a familiar operating system. With the MC3390R, enterprises get an Android-based integrated RFID handheld reader designed for keypad and touch based applications.
The Total RFID Solution by Zebra and ScanSource
Become a Reseller With ScanSource
If the benefits of Zebra's RFID portfolio sound like the solution your clients are looking for, you can become an RFID reseller today with ScanSource. Have questions? Contact us for more information about Zebra products. You can also give us a call at 800.944.2432 to talk with a ScanSource representative to learn more about how Zebra's RFID can help your clients.