BlueParrott headsets are engineered to work with Zebra’s Workforce Connect
Zebra developers used BlueParrott’s software-development kit to integrate full functionality into the Parrott Button™ on the side of the headset. Users can turn their mobile devices into full-feature walkie-talkies.
Pair the Zebra mobile device to a headset with Bluetooth and customize for fast access to a range of functions, such as:
- Initiating Push-to-Talk (PTT) calls
- Text messaging
- Having texts read to you
- And more—with one touch
Equip your mobile teams with the communication and collaboration tools they need for operational continuity and minimized downtime.
Which headsets are compatible with Zebra’s
Workforce Connect Push-to-talk Pro?
What makes this solution rewarding for long-term investments?
- BlueParrott headsets are agnostic and affordable
- Workforce Connect PTT Pro supports bring-your-own-device
- Enables site-to-site communications and dynamic group configuration
- No fixed DECT infrastructure investment
- Works with existing LAN/WAN and cellular networks